Last changed on April 7, 2021
TransLucent Resources (“TLR”) is an LLC established in the United States of America and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of user’s personal information. To fulfill the contractual obligations with users and deliver services to user, we are required to access, store and process user personal information.
This privacy notice will clarify what data TLR collects, how TLR uses, protects, and shares the data, and user’s privacy rights related to their personal information processed by TLR. Please read this notice carefully, together with any other privacy notice TLR may provide regarding the collection or processing of personal information.
1. What Personal Information does TLR Collect and From Whom?
During the course of providing Services, to users, TLR may collect or gain access to user’s:
- Name and contact information including, without limitation, email address, physical address, phone number, and other location data.
- Unique personal identifiers and biographical information (e.g., date of birth, gender).
- Personal Health Information and medical records including, without limitation, sensitive health and financial information.
- Call notes, emails, and recordings of conversations with our representatives, employees, contractors, subcontractors, agents.
- User details provided by you at the time of registration or thereafter on our website.
- Usage details on our website, such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used.
- Any master transaction data and other data you have willingly stored in your user account on our website.
- Internet Protocol address, mobile device IDs, cookie data, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files.
- Information from third parties that display ads or otherwise promote their products including data about your visits to our Website and websites operated by others.
- Information from voluntarily completed customer survey or feedback provided on our website or via phone or email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Any other information you share with us willingly.
The aforementioned listed items will be collectively referred to as “Personal Information.” Personal Information will be collected directly from user health care professionals, employers their representatives or sub-contractors, from related third parties and through TLR’s websites, web applications, and mobile applications (collectively referred to as "Services”).
2. How Does TLR Collect User Data?
The Services have security measures in place that TLR deems reasonable to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control. However, all security measures are subject to circumvention, and TLR cannot and does not provide any guarantees regarding the effectiveness of the security or our ability to prevent third parties, acting unlawfully, from obtaining Personal Information.
Any Personal Information provided to TLR – such as health information – should be transmitted only through secure means, including electronic transmissions, secure and encrypted web portals or apps that are in accordance with applicable law. TLR assumes health plans, physicians, pharmacies, pharmacy benefit managers, health care professionals, employers and their representatives or sub-contractors will transfer Personal Information securely with the secure transfer mechanisms TLR provides. However, TLR, under any circumstances, does not take responsibility for any entity failing to transfer Personal Information securely. No transmission to TLR of Personal Information should be made via regular email.
When using the Services, submitted Personal Information will be transmitted via the internet (with Secure Socket Layer Encryption or Transport Layer Encryption) and such transmission is beyond the control of TLR. TLR assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other Personal Information transmitted in connection with use of the Services.
3. How Will TLR Use your Data?
Personal Information may be used for various purposes including but not limited to the following:
- To provide effective Services;
- To operate and improve TLR’s Website, Web App, and our Services;
- To contact users via phone, Web App, text, email or postal mail for appointments or queries related to Services;
- To send promotional mailings via app, text, email or postal mail;
- To administer or otherwise carry out contractual obligations with user, user’s health provider or employer;
- To provide advertisements on the Website about goods and services;
- To build and securely manage a profile of users; To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process;
- To establish or exercise TLR’s legal rights or defend against claims;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of agreements with users or as otherwise required by law;
- To aggregate Personal Information for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes and organizational needs, as determined solely by TLR.
4. How Does TLR Store Data and With Whom Does TLR Share Data?
TLR may share your Personal Information with third parties where required by law, where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with user or where TLR has a legitimate interest in doing so. Neither TLR nor its strategic business partners will give, sell, rent or loan any identifiable Personal Information to any third party, unless legally required to share such information.
TLR will retain Personal Information for as long deemed necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any contractual, legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, TLR will consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information the purposes for which TLR processes Personal Information, and applicable legal requirements.
TLR may anonymize Personal Information so that it can no longer be associated with a specific user, in which case TLR may use Personal Information without further notice. If user is no longer in a business relationship with TLR, TLR will securely destroy Personal Information in accordance with our data retention policy, applicable laws, and contractual obligations.
TLR may send information about our products and services. At any time, users can opt out of receiving such information and request, at any time, that TLR stop contacting them for marketing purposes, and TLR shall comply with your requests within a reasonable time.
TLR may place or recognize a unique cookie on user’s Internet browser. Cookies are small files placed on the hard drives of users accessing the TLR website(s). The cookies reflect identifying information about each user and retain certain non-identifying information about the user’s use of the website(s). These cookies are accessible to TLR and its third-party advertisers as users browse the website(s). Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. Users are always free to set their Internet browsers to decline cookies, if their browser permits; however, it is possible that some parts of the website(s), such as the areas where access is limited to registered users, will not function properly if the user’s cookies are disabled.
TLR may share some limited aspects of the data collected by cookies with third parties for advertising purposes. TLR also may share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. Users occasionally receive cookies from TLR’s advertisers or business partners who offer services through, or advertise on, the TLR’s website(s). TLR does not control these cookies, and these cookies are not subject to TLR’s privacy policies and obligations.
6. Security and Privacy Procedures and Compliance
TLR takes appropriate security measures to safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, TLR limits access to Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties with a business need to know, and process Personal Information to enable TLR to provide Services to its users. TLR has put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify users and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so. No system can be completely secure therefore, TLR will take steps to secure Personal Information, TLR does not and cannot promise, and user should not expect, that Personal Information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their Personal Information and should avoid sending Personal Information through insecure methods. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect against identity theft.
From time to time, TLR may link to other websites in order to provide user with additional useful information and services. TLR is not responsible for the privacy policies or actions of those controlling third-party sites. Therefore, user is encouraged to look for and review the privacy policies of any third-party site visited.
7. What are TLR’s Data Protection Rights?
TLR would like to make users fully aware of their data protection rights. Every user is entitled to request the following and TLR will comply with such requests within 1 calendar month:
- Access – User has the right to request from TLR for copies of Personal Information. In some circumstances, TLR may charge user a small fee for this service.
- Rectification – User has the right to request that TLR correct any Personal Information user believes is inaccurate. User also has the right to request that TLR complete Personal Information user deems believe is incomplete. It is important that the Personal Information TLR holds is accurate and current.
- Data portability – User has the right to request that TLR transfer the Personal Information collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Erasure – User has the right to request that TLR erase Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – User has the right to request that TLR restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing – User has the right to object to TLR’s processing of Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- Withdraw consent – While TLR will provide services to user using Personal Information only after obtaining user consent as necessary per applicable legal regulations, user has the right to withdraw such consent, under certain conditions. While doing so, user recognizes that some or all services that TLR intends to provide to under our contractual obligations to user will be severely or entirely restricted due to such withdrawal of consent and TLR will no longer be responsible for continued delivery of Services.
8. Contact Us
To oversee compliance with this privacy notice, we have appointed a Privacy Officer. For questions related to this privacy notice, data protection rights, or on how TLR handles Personal Information, contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: (+1) 904-344-8823
The Privacy Officer
TransLucent Resources LLC
P.O. Box 220
Fernandina Beach, FL 32035